At Portland Psychotherapy we take our commitment to doing what is best for the environment very seriously.
Here are a few ways we are trying to do our part:
- We refurbished an old house instead of building new construction.
- We use low VOC paint.
- We have a drip irrigation system to conserve water.
- We recycle.
- We installed solar panels (you can view the public kiosk to see how much power we are generating, right now).
- We provide covered bike storage to encourage employees to bike to work.
- We offer our employees 100% employer paid Trimet fare as an incentive to reduce traffic congestion & pollution.
- We use local, environmentally conscious and cruelty-free cleaning, landscaping, and office supply companies.